PHB Ethical Beauty is cruelty free and 100% vegan
PHB Ethical Beauty pledges that the brand does not conduct, contract out or fund animal testing in the developing, manufacturing or marketing of their products. Whilst PHB Ethical Beauty recognises the importance of customer safety, the brand believes this can be sufficiently achieved without animal cruelty. PHB Ethical Beauty is cruelty free and stands against animal testing. Furthermore, PHB Ethical Beauty does not export its products to mainland China and/or other countries, where animal testing is required by law.
Cruelty free statement
We feel it’s our responsibility to have a positive impact on the planet, to care for our environment and for the welfare of animals. This is why our entire range is certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.phbethicalbeauty.co.uk
PHB Ethical Beauty is a British entry-level skin, body, hair and baby care brand.
*PHB stands for Pure, Handmade, British.
PHB Ethical Beauty is an independent company.
- PETA awarded PHB Ethical Beauty with the Beauty Without Bunnies certification
- Cruelty Free International awarded PHB Ethical Beauty with the Leaping Bunny certification
- PHB Ethical Beauty is approved by the Vegan Society
All PHB Ethical Beauty products are suitable for vegans.
Stockists in the UK
You can find PHB Ethical Beauty products at select retailers and brand’s official website.
- Superfood Moisturiser | Age Defy + Glow Boost for All Skin Types
- Gentle Moisturiser |For very Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin & Eczema | Scent Free