Juice Beauty is cruelty free but not 100% vegan
Juice Beauty offers a wide range of vegan products, these products are completely free from animal ingredients and have not been tested on animals. Please note that not all Juice Beauty products are vegan friendly.
Q: Are your products vegan?
A: Many Juice Beauty products are vegan. Some Juice Beauty products contain honey, peptides derived from organic milk proteins, and a few products contain beeswax.juicebeauty.com
Juice Beauty vegan products list
- Cleansing Milk
- Cleansing Gel
- Hydrating Mist
- Antioxidant Serum
- Blemish Clearing Mask
- Blemish Clearing Serum
- Soothing Serum
- Smoothing Eye Concentrate
- Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream
- Green Apple Repair Mask
- USDA Organic Moisture Concentrate
- Green Apple Hydration Eye Mask
- Green Apple Treatment Massage Oil
- Refining Finishing Powder
- Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer
- Blemish Clearing Powder
- Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment
- Repair Booster
- Stem Cellular Repair Booster
Please keep in mind that brands could change product formulas at any time without prior notice. Therefore, you should always check the ingredient list before making a purchase.
Stockists in the UK
You can find Juice Beauty products at Amazon UK.