Immaculate Minerals is cruelty free and 100% vegan
Immaculate Minerals pledges that the brand does not conduct, contract out or fund animal testing in the developing, manufacturing or marketing of their products. Whilst Immaculate Minerals recognises the importance of customer safety, the brand believes this can be sufficiently achieved without animal cruelty. Immaculate Minerals is cruelty free and stands against animal testing. Furthermore, Immaculate Minerals does not export its products to mainland China and/or other countries, where animal testing is required by law.
Cruelty free statement
All of our formulas are environmentally sustainable and always 100% cruelty-free.imagesbymiriam.com
Immaculate Minerals is an American mid-range skin care brand.
Immaculate Minerals is an independent company.
- PETA awarded Immaculate Minerals with the Beauty Without Bunnies certification
- Cruelty Free International awarded Immaculate Minerals with the Leaping Bunny certification
All Immaculate Minerals products are suitable for vegans.
Stockists in the UK
You can find Immaculate Minerals products at select retailers and brand’s official website.
- Luxurious Illuminating Primer
- Rejuvenating Radiance Correcting Primer
- LIQUITOX™ REJUVENATING SERUM with Matrixyl 3000™, Resistem™, Plant Stem Cells & Amino Acids